COROTECH V440 Waterborne Amine Epoxy is formulated to provide superior chemical, abrasion and impact resistance when compared to most conventional waterborne epoxies. The highly cross-linked film provides years of service in industrial and commercial applications and is particularly suited for use on concrete floors subjected to severe service conditions. The waterborne formulation produces lower odor than solvent based epoxies, so this product may be applied in occupied areas, and is more user friendly than solvent based polyamide epoxies. Additionally, this product may be applied to most generic coating types without the fear of lifting or wrinkling. This product is suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities.
- 2 component product
- Provides superior chemical abrasion and impact resistance
- Particularly suited for use on concrete floors subjected to severe service conditions
- Low odor
- VOC - 200 G/L
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Coverage - 370 sq. ft. per gallon
- Replaces Catalog ID: 42690690
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.