Get best discount deals on plumbing replacement items. Your one-stop shop for buying Steel, Brass & Chrome Fittings
Weather-head PT200 and PT240 plastic tubing requires a plastic sleeve. Temperature range depends on tubing used: for brass sleeve: -65 degree F. to 250 degree F., for plastic sleeve: -40 degree F. to 150 degree F. Pressure: Up to 500 psi depending on tube size. When using plastic tubing, use the working pressure for type used. Typical Applications: pneumatic instrumentation circuits, lubrication, and cooling lines.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8"
- Not recommended for steel tubing
- Vibration resistance is excellent
- Easy to assemble, no flaring is necessary
- Used with aluminum, copper, or hard plastic tubing (plastic tubing requires a brass sleeve)
- Cross Reference: 1260 x 6
- Per package of 10