Shop for Air Brake Connectors & Replacement Parts on sale from the biggest automotive repair kits store in USA
- Use with copper tubing in air brake systems, Can also be used with nylon air brake tubing when assembled with tubing inserts
- Exceeds DOT Pressure Requirements for air brake systems
- Meets SAE, DOT and Mil standards and specifications
- Fair resistance to vibration
- Temperature Range: -65 degrees F to +250 degrees F
- To assemble, turn 1-3/4" turns past hand tight for 1/4" and 3/8" sizes and 3-1/4" turns for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" sizes
- Easy to assemble, tubing does not have to flared or bent
- Exceeds pressure requirements of automotive air brake systems
- Applications: air brake systems, air control, and air brake lines
- 90 Degree Male Elbow Air Brake Fitting for Copper Tubing
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8"
- Pipe Thread: 3/8"
- Thread Size: 17/32"–24"
- Cross Reference: 1369 x 6" x 6"