- Material : Brass
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/4"
- Pipe Thread: 3/4"
- Thread Size: 1"–18
- Cross Reference: 1368 x 12 x 12
- Use with copper tubing in air brake systems. Can also be used with nylon air brake tubing when assembled with tubing inserts
- Exceeds DOT Pressure Requirements for air brake systems
- Meets SAE, DOT, and Mil. standards and specifications
- Fair resistance to vibration
- Temperature Range: -65° F. to 250° F
- To assemble, turn 1-3/4 turns past hand tight for 1/4 and 3/8 sizes and 3-1/4 turns for 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 sizes
- Easy to assemble, tubing does not have to flared or bent
- Exceeds pressure requirements of automotive air brake systems
- Applications: air brake systems, air control, and air brake lines
- Per package 6
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm