Best online store to shop plumbing materials & goods. Save big with Life and Home discount coupons
- Male Elbow Fitting
- SAE 37° (JIC) Steel 90° Male Elbow Fitting.
- Working pressure up to 10,000 psi, depending on tube and fitting size.
- Used with copper, brass, steel, aluminum, and other tubing that can be flared.
- Applications include medium and high pressure lines on heavy construction, agricultural, and transportation equipment.
- Meets or exceeds ASA, ASME, SAE, and MS specifications.
- Good resistance to vibration. Use two or three piece nut design where greater vibration resistance is required.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1-1/4
- Thread Size: 1-5/8–12
- Pipe Thread: 1-1/4
- Cross Reference: TF5405x20
- Slide nut on tubing. Threaded end of nut must face out.
- Slide sleeve on tubing (3-piece assembly). Collar end of sleeve must face out.
- Flare tubing and check flare diameter. Examine for excessive thin-out. On thin wall tubing, use double flare to prevent pinch-off.
- Assemble tubing to fitting body. Tube nut should be turned hand tight.
- Tighten assembly with a wrench.