Special molded collar provides positive sealing. Easy one-person installation without expensive tooling. They are designed to solve fastening problems unique to the truck/trailer industry. FRP's are a high performance bolt and nut combination for fastening Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood (FRP) to steel framing rails in FRP trailer and body applications. Torx Drive flanged nut permits high torque and easy field service.
- Head Diameter: 0.877"
- Bolt Length: 1.000"
- Thread Size: 5/16"–18"
- Pack of 100
- Cross Reference: 883-82920-297
- Grip Range when using FRP Nut, Catalog ID: 42675102: 0.778 - 1.250
- Grip Range when using FRP Nut, Catalog ID: 42675113: 0.880 - 1.355
- Other sizes and/or encapsulated head colors available as bulk requests
- Cold formed and heat treated for greater structural strength- Grade 5.1