"IMPERIAL" 7-WAY STRAIGHT ABS CORD
- NHTSA approved method for powering trailer(s) and dolly ABS systems.
- Complies with the RP 137, issued by The Maintenance Council (TMC), which recommends power availability to the electrical coil cord of the tractor of 10 amps at 12.5 volts for the blue and red circuit.
- Provides: 4/12 (brown, black, yellow, green), 2/10 (red, blue), and 1/8 (white) gauge conductors.
- Special materials used in the highly durable jacketing and reverse coiling process reduce saggi ng and extend road life.
- Distinctive "GREEN" jacket color for instant recognition and identification.
- Operating Temperatures: -60° F. to 185° F.
- Cross Reference: SFA155E
- Style: Straight cord with metal plugs and springs.
- Length: 15'.
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm