Black powder coated galvanized steel. Protects internal fireplace and keeps out rain, birds, animals and debris. Completely assembled easy to install. 24 gauge single piece steel hood. Steel mesh and base for extra strength. Slotted hex-head bolts. One screw at each corner tightens against the flue tile.
- Size: 10" x 17" oval
- Tits Outside Tile: 9 1⁄2" x 16 1⁄2" to 11 x 18 1⁄4"
- Completely assembled with welded construction
- Stainless steel slotted hex-head bolts
- Removable 18 gauge 3/4" expanded stainless steel mesh
- Outside mounting provides greater free air-space for better draft
- 24 gauge single piece stainless steel hood with scalloped corners and roll formed edges
- 14 gauge stainless steel base for extra strength
- Fastens with tab screws or optional leg kit (Catalog ID: 40125875)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including creosotes, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.