The Coupe Dinnerware has been HIC’s signature porcelain dinnerware since 1957. This fine quality Japanese porcelain is elegant enough for special occasions and casual enough for everyday. The Coupe design has been a favorite of households, worldwide, since the mid-twentieth century because of its clean and simple lines and its ability to suite most decors from modern to minimalist to rustic. White ware not only compliments interior design it enhances the eating experience; white ware puts the attention on the food. This is a very important concept. Imagine serving a colorful, broiled Salmon atop a thin bed of wild rice served on a green, red or blue colored plate or atop a floral, striped or checkered pattern. Now, see how quick your guest’s eyes draw toward the plate and away from the food. White ware is not distracting, rather it frames and compliments the food. An appealing presentation enhances taste and heightens the overall experience.
The HIC Coupe Dinnerware Buffet Plate exemplifies the versatility and the timeless character of the Coupe design and epitomizes HIC’s dedication to quality. Add delight and new found wonder to each and every snack or meal! 12” diameter.
- 12" diameter
- Perfect for everyday use or special occasion and holiday entertaining
- Fine quality Japanese porcelain; elegant enough for special occasions; casual enough for everyday
- Whiteware; will match any décor; puts focus on the food
- Timeless design; clean and simple lines; ideal for most decors from modern to minimalist to rustic
- Durable; oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe