Storage tank additive which cleans and conditions heating system fuel oil. Sludge treat helps prevents fuel related heating system failures, improves combustion efficiency, reduces soot formation and conserves energy by reducing fuel oil waste. Prevents troublesome fuel oil waxing and gelling. Disperses condensate water to aid in resistance to fuel tank corrosion, sludge formation and winter freeze-ups. Regular use of sludge treat helps avoid water-blocked filters while cleaning strainers, nozzles, pumps and burners, and minimizing burner breakdown. Application of sludge treat helps prevent sludge build-up and ice formation in fuel lines assuring a steady flow at all times. Easy to use. Pour directly into fuel tank at time of oil delivery for year round, summer storage and heating season protection. One quart treats approximately 500 gallons. For "One-Shot" applications to standard 275 gallon capacity tanks.
- Size: 1 Qt.
- Helps eliminate burner breakdown from sludge and water in fuel oil and tanks.
- Increases fuel tank life, minimizes breakdowns from clogged lines, strainers and nozzles.
- Prevents tank corrosion, sludge formation and winter freeze-ups.
- Disperses sludge, emulsifies water, prevents rust.
- Metal can.
Use to disperse sludge and water, prevent icing, improve combustion and conserve energy by reducing fuel waste. Cleans clogged lines, strainers, pumps, burners and nozzles due to sludge and water build up.
Use in fuel oil systems and storage tanks.
- Specific gravity: 0.8
- Solubility in water: Forms an emulsion.
- Solubility in oil: Fully soluble.
- Boiling point: 317-388° F
- Vapor pressure: at 100°F 0.1
- Appearance/color/odor: Light brown color. Hydrocarbon odor.