Bamboo is a grass that functions as a single plant, self-propagating as it spreads horizontally underground. It continually sends up new shoots, naturally replenishing itself and making it one of the most renewable resources known. Bamboo is not harmed by harvesting and can grow into mature fibre in three to seven years. It is more durable and 16% harder than maple, and a third lighter in weight than oak. Bamboo holds the promise of a sustainable, cost-effective, and ecologically responsible alternative to wood.
- Size: 12"
- Made of 100% Natural Bamboo
- Excellent for use on non-stick cooking surfaces
- The corner feature makes it easier to get in the crease between the wall and bottom of the pot or pan
- Durable, strong and less-absorbent than wood
- Safe for all types of cookware, including nonstick finishes
- Safe in the dishwasher