These beautifully designed paper leaves from Helen Chen can be used to serve sushi, appetizers, cheese or dessert. Fabricated from white paper, they are versatile and elegant. Use them as a coaster, under a glass of wine, or as an individual dipping dish, or scatter them over your table for an artistic table decoration. Designed in the shape of a maple leaf, this set of 30 paper leaves can also be drawn or written on to create delightful place cards.
- Set of 30
- Helen Chen Asian Kitchen Japanese Leaf,
- Features a paper card construction which is durable and disposable
- Lightweight maple leaf design
- Can be used as coasters, small plates, or place cards
- These beautifully shaped paper leaves can be used to serve sushi, appetizers, cheese and dessert.
- Use as a coaster under a glass of wine or an individual dipping dish.
- Scatter them over your table for an artistic and elegant table decoration.
- Draw or write on them to create delightful place cards.
- Origin: Japan