Create restaurant quality food in your own kitchen by flavoring your food with the smoky spice from all-natural American wood. America’s female grilling expert, Elizabeth Karmel, offers the first ever Sear and Plank system. This new, easy to use, line of wood cooking products are made in the USA from sustainable forests and designed to add that delicious and distinctive wood smoke flavor to quick cooking foods including fish, shellfish, pork, poultry, beef and game.
- Size: 5-1/2" x 14-1/4" x 5/16"
- Set of 2 hickory planks for grilling fish, shellfish, pork, poultry, beef and more
- Traditional barbeque technique of the Pacific Northwest, adds a delicious and distinctive wood smoke flavor
- Easy to use
- Keeps food moist and juicy
- Great for presentation on the table
- Pre-soak to prevent burning
- Made of all-natural, organic American wood from sustainable forests
- Turn your dinner from ordinary into extra-ordinary with these Organic Hickory Planks