The Revolving Punch Pliers are ideal for making miniscule punch holes that would not be practical with a single-style punch. The revolving turret offers six distinct punch sizes for use on leather, rubber, plastic and similar materials. This tool is commonly used around the home for hobbies and crafts, or for adding additional holes to a leather belt.
- For making tiny holes in leather, plastic, rubber, canvas, and other lightweight materials
- Revolving turret with six hardened steel punches: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16"
- Great for use on hobbies and crafts
- Punch body made of high-tensile steel
- Can be used to add holes to a leather belt
- Plated steel handles
- Non-slip grips
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov