The Multi-Use Rule and Gage is a popular, pocket-sized tool providing a variety of functions. The tool encompasses five distinct features including a Drill Point Gage, Bevel Protractor, Center Finder, Circle Divider and a Tap and Drill Table. The Multi-Use Rule and Gage is made from heavy-duty stainless steel and also includes a 4” rule with etched graduations in 64ths and millimeters.
- Pocket-sized, 5-in-1 tool.
- Drill Point Gage for checking 59 degree angle drill points.
- Bevel Protractor for measuring and laying out angles.
- Center Finder for locating centers on shafts and circles.
- Circle Divider for dividing circles into sectors, polygons and polygrams (up to nine equal parts).
- Tap and Drill Table shows popular tap sizes and corresponding drills sizes for American National threads.
- 4” rule with etched graduations in 64ths and millimeters.
- Made of durable stainless steel.
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov