A mini must work in locations where standard cutters don't fit. Our new mini cutters work in tighter locations that the Pro and DIY'ers encounter. We call it Spin Radius, A mini must be comfortable to spin to avoid hand fatigue. We've designed in contoured finger grip locations to increase comfort, working torque and speed, We added a large fluted easy turning, adjusting, knob fine threaded feed screw and unique tracking rail system, to ensure reliable, smooth, friction free operation and greater torque, Adding our standard full sized bearing tool steel cutter to every General Mini makes our Pro Series our best ever, Wide hardened flared grooved rollers allows true cuts close to flared end tubing to avoid tube replacement in existing installations.
- Blade material : steel
- O.D. capacity : 1/8" To 5/8"
- Maximum capacity : 1-3/8"
- Type : micro
- Comfort grip design for easy turning
- Full size bearing tool steel cuter wheel
- Large fluted adjusting knob for greater torque
- Cuts copper, aluminum, brass, thin wall tubing and stainless steel
- Replaceable cutting wheel, RW121/2
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.