The File and Tool Handle adds a large, maneuverable gripping surface to your otherwise uncomfortable tang-handled tools. The steel clamping jaws grip the entire length of the tang for a powerful hold under heavy duty working conditions. Additionally, the knurled adjusting knob provides positive locking and the effortless swapping of tools.
- Dimention: 8.62" x 2.75" x 1.12"
- For holding files, reamers, hacksaw blades and other tang-handled tools.
- Exclusive steel parallel clamping jaws grip the entire length of the inserted tang to prevent slipping.
- Large, quick adjusting knurled knob ensurespositive locking.
- Rustproof handle with steel parts.
- Parallel steel jaws clamp to entire length of tang.
- Heavy duty construction with steel parts.
- Conforms to government specifications NN-H-0085
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov