GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or outdoor space. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy.
- Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures or outdoor security fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect
- PAR38 indoor/outdoor floodlight with medium base for use in outdoor security lighting and indoor directional fixtures
- GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home
- Voltage: 120 V
- Wattage: 90 W
- Length: 5.4"
- Initial lumens: 1790
- Color temperature: 2900 Kelvin
- Average rated life 1500 hours
- Base: Medium screw (E26)
- Bulb shape: Reflector
- Bulb type: PAR38
- Package quantity: 1