Gardner White Roof Coating is a tough, flexible, white acrylic roof coating. This product resists cracking and peeling while extending the life of the roofing substrate. It expands and contracts with the roofs movement to resist damage. This coating also provides a protective barrier which reflects the suns heat and destructive UV rays. In turn, this helps to cool surfaces and leads to a reduction of roof temperatures.When applying, if roof becomes hot (over 100° F) during application, lightly mist roof surface with water spray to prevent coating from drying too fast. Remove any excessor puddling water prior to coating. If roof surfaces become soiled as they age, due to the elements, Elastomeric can be cleaned with a mild water and bleach solution.
- Color: White
- Size: 5 Gal
- Dimention: 12"x12"x14.75"
- Fill Level: 4.75 g / 18 L
- Thick "high hide" formula.
- Expands and contracts up to 200%.
- Helps reduce cooling costs.
- A flexible acrylic coating that resists cracking and peeling while extending the life of the roofing substrate.
- Provides a protective barrier which reflects the sun's heat and destructive UV rays.
- This helps to cool roof surfaces and may cause a reduction of interior temperatures.
- Covers approximately 50-75 sq ft per gallon per coat.
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov