These polyethylene plastic staples feature hardened nails designed to penetrate cement block, mortar or plaster surfaces. Engineered with a fast and easy install in mind both zinc-plated nails drive together and the nail heads recess into the saddle to reduce exposure and snags. The smooth saddles prevent cable damage and are UV protected so they won't rust, rot or deteriorate when used indoors or out. Secures 2 conductor #10, #12 and #14 Non-Metallic BX, MC, AC and UF cable. UL Listed and made in the USA.
- Size : 1/2"
- Both nails drive together for faster install
- Secures Romex, UF and other type-NM cable
- UV-resistant polyethylene saddle resists rust, rot and deterioration
- Smooth saddle helps prevent damage to cable insulation
- Hardened nails can penetrate cement block, mortar or plaster surfaces
- Nail heads are recessed for minimum exposure to resist corrosion and snagging