The Gardner Bender heat shrink tubing assortment is ideal for insulating electrical wire, repairing appliance cords and covering tool handles. This tubing comes in 4" lengths and offers resistance to moisture, solvent and flame damage.
- Shrinks to fit one-half its diameter
- For insulating wires, repair cords, cover tool handles, make rope loops & cord ends
- Insulates and protects electrical cables and cords
- Flame-retardant polyolefin construction
- Abrasion- and moisture resistant
- Mil dielectric strength
- Meets UL 224 & CSA C22.2 No. 198.1 standards
- Length: 4"
- Tubing features: 2:1 shrink ratio
- Voltage: 600 volt
- Material: Black polyolefin
- Before inside diameter: 1/8", 3/16" & 1/4"
- Finished inside diameter: 1/8", 1/16" & 3/32"
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.