The Gardner Bender 1/2" Heat Shrink Tubing provides abrasion and moisture protection for electrical wire and cable. This tubing is constructed of flame-retardant polyolefin.
- Tubing shrinks under heat application to insulate wiring up to half its diameter (finished)
- Also useful for repairing cords and covering tool handles Flame retardant
- Resists common fluids and solvents
- UL Listed, meets CSA requirements
- Carded 3
- Length: 4"
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Material: Polyolefin
- Color: Black
- Shrink temperature: 250 degrees F.
- Shrink ratio: 2:1
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.