Use the Gardner Bender 3/32" black polyolefin heat shrink tubing for cable insulation, marking and bundling. The flame-retardant polyolefin construction resists common fluids and solvents.
- Length: 4"
- Type: Thin wall
- Material: Polyolefin
- Color: Black
- Tubing shrinks under heat application to insulate wiring up to half its diameter (finished)
- Also useful for repairing cords and covering tool handles
- Flame retardant
- Resists common fluids and solvents
- Shrink temperature: 250 degrees F. 2 to 1 shrink ratio
- UL Listed, meets CSA requirements
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.