Gardner Bender, proudly announces the launch of Eco-Ties, the first cable ties on the market engineered from a proprietary 100 percent recycled nylon developed from discarded carpets. Not only do these ties support the environment, they also deliver the 50 lb tensile strength you expect in a quality cable tie. Other cable ties are composed of 6/6 virgin nylon derived from non-renewable petroleum and could sit in landfills for thousands of years before decomposing.
- Size : 11"
- Color : Green
- Made from a minimum of 85% post-consumer recycled content
- Green color tie is 11" long with a 3" max bundle diameter
- Nylon, the biggest ingredient in cable tie resin, is 100 percent recycled material
- The process and materials used to make the Eco-Ties have been reviewed and approved by UL Environmental Agency
- Durable : Engineered from Recycled Nylon 66, the ties will uphold in everyday household applications
- Not only does this product help with the environment, it features 50lb tensile strength