Freud manufactures some of the most innovative, technologically advanced saw blades in the world. To ensure that the highest quality products meet the toughest design standards, Freud owns and operates six manufacturing facilities in Western Europe. Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain carbide with titanium, called TiCo -- a combination of titanium and cobalt.
About Freud Saw Blades:
A world leader in cutting tool technology, Freud has earned a reputation for quality woodworking tools and accessories. With several unique design features, Freud saw blades are among the longest lasting and best performing blades in the industry. Choose from a variety of blade designs, sizes and coatings to select the best blade to suit your project.
About this Miter Saw Blade:
The Diablo 8-1/2-inch 60-tooth slide compound miter saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser-cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low-powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-Shield coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This particular blade is the perfect choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. This Diablo saw blade has a 5/8-inch arbor with a fine finish, excellent for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and molding.
- Diameter 8-1/2", 60Teeth
- 5/8" arbor
- Laser-cut thin kerf gives fast, clean cuts
- Tri-Metal Brazing for impact-resistant tips
- Ideal for trim carpenters - leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding
- For crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood and molding
- Laser cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precise cuts
- Durable MicroGrain Titanium Carbide for razor sharp cuts and long life
- Red "PermaShield" coating prevents gumming and corrosion
- To be used with Hitachi compound miter saw
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to resist heat and reduce pitch build-up
- This product is covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty