An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. This reversible wainscoting bit works with stock from 1/2" to 5/8" thick. Bit height is set one time for male and female joints without further height adjustments, simply rout stiles face down and rails face up for a perfect fit.
The bit cuts perfectly matched profiles to create beautiful, three-dimensional framed wainscoting along hallways, stairways, dens, offices, or any room that can benefit from a stylish new design.
Application: For milling matching joint s in wainscoting
- Overall Dia.: 1-1/2"
- Bearing Dia.: 1/2"
- Carbide Height: 7/16"
- Large Radius: 1/4"
- Minor Height: 3/16"
- Shank Dia.: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 2-1/4"
- Works with stock from 1⁄2" to 5⁄8" thick, and mills matching frame joints with remarkable ease and precision.
- Bit height is set one time for male and female joints without requiring fence or height adjustments. Just rout stiles face down and rails face up for a perfect fit.
- Versatile design—after routing the matching profiles, rout a rabbet on the back to accept the tongue of a raised panel in 3⁄4" stock.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.