An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. The entry and interior door router bit system allows any woodworker to build entry and interior doors with true mortise and tenon construction. Matched rail and stile bit set mills perfect joints for 1-3/8" interior and 1-3/4" exterior doors. Freud exclusive design allows the top cutter and bearing of the rail bit to be removed from the lower cutter and shank to mill tenons of virtually any length. All bits have 1/2" shanks.
- Overall Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Bearing Diameter: 7/8"
- Carbide Height: 1-7/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 4-1/8"
- Roundover profile.
- Use on table mounted portable routers.
- This Entry and Interior Door System lets the woodworker build doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime.
- This Matched Rail and Stile Bit Set comes fully assembled to mill perfect 1-3/4" Rail and Stile joints for exterior doors. To mill 1-3/8" interior door joints, simply remove the spacers from each bit.
- Milling a tenon of virtually any length is easy: the top cutter and bearing of the rail bit is simply unscrewed from the lower cutter and shank, without removing the bit from the router or changing the height of the cutter!
- Cuts all composition materials, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Entry and interior door router bit system.
- Ideal to build entry and interior doors with true mortis and tenon construction for rock solid joints that last a lifetime.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Application: Build entry and interior doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime.