ER 70S-6 mild steel MIG welding wire is a high strength mild steel MIG wire. Ideal for auto body repair and fabrication on most ferrous metals. Contains a high level of manganese and silicon for a superior weld, even on rusty, dirty steel. Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding. Not recommended for aluminum engines. Yellow color coding on label. Required Shielding Gas: Argon/CO2. Recommended Polarity: DCEP Reverse Polarity. Diameter (Inches): .035 Weight Lbs. (Kg): 2 (.907) Tensile Strength (PSI): 70,000.
- Diameter: 0.035.
- Weight: 2 pounds.
- ER70S-6 high strength mig wire for mild steel.
- Argon/CO2 mix gas required.
- Use on most ferrous metals.
- Ideal for auto body repair and fabrication on most ferrous metals.
- Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding.
- Works well on dirty and rusted metal.
Wash hands after use. Cancer & Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov