This welder has a duty cycle of 20% @ 230A, 50% @ 150A AC, 20% @ 180A and 35% @ 135A DC; the electroholder cable is 3m 25mm2, the earth clamp cable is 2m 25mm2, both with dense connector. Input cable American Wire Gauge (AWG) 10, 2.5mm. 50A plug. CSA-approved. Cat #00329, wheel & handle kit for "Forney" 00313 & 00314 must be purchased separately. Weight: 116 lbs (52.62Kg).
- Stick weld right out of the box
- AC/DC CC welding from 24-Gauge to 1/2" (12.7 mm) thickness at 30 to 235-Amps output power
- Electrode holder with 10'(3.04 m) cable and ground clamp with 7' (2.1 m) cable included
- 230-Volt 60 Hz, 1-phase input power
- Duty cycle is 20% at 230-Amp and 50% at 150-Amp for mild and stainless steel and cast iron applications (with correct electrodes)