- Size: 1/8"
- E7018 mild steel 'Low Hydrogen' welding electrodes easily produces quality results on smaller amperage DC or higher amperage AC welders
- Suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod
- The low hydrogen content reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material
- Use for field erections, steel structures, frames, trailer hitches and chassis
- Recommended polarity: DCEP (reverse) or AC
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov