- E7018 mild steel "Low Hydrogen" welding electrodes easily produces quality results on smaller amperage DC or higher amperage AC welders.
- It is suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod.
- The low hydrogen content reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material.
- Use for field erections, steel structures, frames, trailer hitches and chassis.
- Recommended Polarity: DCEP (Reverse) or AC.
- Diameter: 1/8".
- Weight Lbs. (Kg): 1 (.453).
- Tensile Strength (PSI): 84,000.
- Amperage: 100-140.