E7018 mild steel "Low Hydrogen" welding electrodes easily produces quality results on smaller amperage DC or higher amperage AC welders. It is suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod. The low hydrogen content reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material. Use for field erections, steel structures, frames, trailer hitches and chassis. Recommended Polarity: DCEP (Reverse) or AC. Diameter (Inches): 3/32" Weight Lbs. (Kg): 5 (2.26) Tensile Strength (PSI): 84,000 Amperage: 65-100.
- 3/32" diameter.
- 7018 AC mild steel low hydrogen.
- 5 pounds.
- Quality welds with smaller amperage welders.
- Suitable for all positions and cold rolled steel.
- Reduces cracking and peeling of weld material.
- Use for field erections, steel structure frames, trailer hitches and chassis.
Wash hands after use. Cancer & Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov