E6013 mild steel "General Purpose" is an all-position, general purpose rod with medium to shallow penetration. Medium to heavy slag is easily removed. Excellent for poorly fitted joints. Smaller sizes of rod are well suited to low heat on thin metals. Use on all types of mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required. Great for light gauge metal, sheet metal, duct work, etc. Recommended Polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (Either Polarity). Diameter (Inches): 3/32" Weight Lbs. (Kg): 5 (2.26) Tensile Strength (PSI): 83,000 Amperage: 50-70.
- 3/32" diameter.
- 6013 mild steel "superweld".
- 5 pounds.
- All position, general purpose with medium to low penetration.
- Excellent for poorly fitted joints.
- Use on all types of mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required.
- Great for light gauge metal, sheet metal, duct work, etc.
Wash hands after use. Cancer & Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov