The Fiskars steel D-handle transplanting spade features a durable design that provides excellent grip when you are digging small, deep holes for planting or digging up bulbs. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. The extra-large D-handle design offers two-handed grip, and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control. The sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, and an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods.
- Length: 46"
- Ideal for precise, controlled digging and transplanting
- Pre-sharpened and ready to use
- All-steel welded construction
- Oversized D-handle fits both hands for added comfort
- Oversized step provides maximum digging power
- Unique teardrop shaped shaft for comfortable easy grip (also reduces hand fatigue)
- Powder coated for easy clean- up and rust prevention