This rugged, powerful hammer allows you to take on a wide variety of tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a perfectly balanced design featuring a milled face that helps prevent mis-hits. Our patented, industry-leading IsoCore™ Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. A magnetic nail starter allows you to start nails with one hand, a rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily, and a sound-dampening insert helps reduce high-frequency ringing. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably, whether you’re choking up for precision strikes or swinging with maximum force, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters. This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Head Weight: 20 oz.
- Face Type: Smooth
- Head Material: Forged Steel
- ANSI Certified
- Handle Length: 13.5"
- Hammer Type: Claw
- General use hammer
- IsoCore Shock Relief System features an insulating collar that interrupts the path of vibration from the strike, significantly reducing the shock and punishment your body takes.
- Ergonomically contoured handle fits the natural shape of your hand
- Bio-dynamically engineered texture offers a secure grip, draws moisture away from your palm and helps prevent blisters
- Extended grip lets you choke up for precision work, while the hooked handle keeps the tool in hand when swinging with maximum force
- Optimized balance and weight distribution
- Nail-starter groove to start nails in hard to reach places
- Rip claw pulls nails quickly and easily
- Forged and heat-treated steel and finished with rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO15601 standards for striking tool durability
- Full Lifetime warranty