Fiskars this 36" Splitting Axe provides power that makes splitting medium-sized to extra-large logs easier than ever. This Splitting Axe combines perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, an ultra-sharp edge and virtually unbreakable design to maximize your performance. This combination of features allows the blade to disperse wood more effectively, offering more one-strike splits with each swing. It also includes longest handle for increased leverage to maximize the power and speed of taller users.
- Length: 36"
- Larger, heavier axe for tall user
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits
- Perfect balance and power-to-weight ratio increases speed
- Unique head shape disperse wood from blade
- Low-friction blade coating cuts through wood
- Inseparable permahead insert-molded head will not loosen
- Non-slip, shock-absorbing duraframe handle
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood