Qwik Ells make 90º connections of all common household drain, waste and vent pipes quickly and easily without using special tools or fittings. Because they’re exceptionally flexible and extra long, they’re the ideal replacement for fittings cut out at the joint during alteration or repair.
- Extra length makes up for cut out fitting.
- Flexibility makes for easy installation in limited spaces.
- 300 series stainless steel clamps.
- To remove existing elbow or tee, cut pipe at joints.
- Slip pipe into fitting socket.
- Securely tighten stainless steel bands (60 inch/pounds torque).
- Support pipe on all sides of connection to keep weight off fittings.
- Test for leaks before concealing.
- Size: 4"
- For use with Clay, Plastic, Steel, Copper or Lead pipe.
- Leak-proof, root-proof and are resistant to chemicals, ultraviolet rays, fungus growth, and normal sewer gases.
- Conforms to ASTM #D5926, C1173 and applicable portions of ASTM #C443, C425, C564, CSA B602 and D1869.
- Maximum test pressure: 4.3 PSI (29.6KPA).
- Maximum operating temperature: 140º F non-consistent.