The first self-polishing saddle soap. Leather New cleans, softens, and renews leather, then dries to a long-lasting shine.
- Size : 32 OZ
- The original self-polishing saddle soap - use it after every ride
- Makes leather look like new with a single application
- Cleans, conditions and polishes in one easy step
- Cleans, softens and renews leather - then dries to a long-lasting shine
- Leather New protects the texture and color of leather, making it supple with a polished finish
- Just spray it on and rub it in
- Will not dull or stain
- No oily residue - Will not rub off on riding pants
- Removes imbedded dirt and grime while replacing natural oils deep down in leather
Directions For Use:
First remove all dust and dirt from the leather with a soft brush or vacuum. Then spray Leather New directly onto the leather. NOTE: Do not allow Leather New to run. Use a soft, dry cloth to rub the liquid well into the leather. Be sure to use a cloth with enough nap to reach down into stitches and carving. Rub thoroughly until foam disappears. Then polish with a clean, dry cloth. Also use Leather New on wet leather to prevent stiffening. Use it on stiff leather to soften it and prevent cracking.
Keep this and other soap products out of children's reach. Do not use Leather New on suede, rough-out or very light shades of leather. Do not use on leather clothing or leather furniture. If you are unsure whether Leather New can be used on your leather, simply test an area of the leather that cannot be seen. It may darken some leathers.