Our roof and gutter de-icing products are engineered to protect properties from the damage caused by ice dam formations. Easy Heat's electric heating cables economically and efficiently reduce ice formation along roof edges, in gutters, drains and downspouts to provide a path for melt water, allowing it to flow off the structure. Certified and UL Listed to Canadian safety standards roof and gutter de-icing kits. 5 watts per foot, 120 VAC.
- 120 volt
- watts per ft.
- Provides a clear path for melting water to flow off roof
- Intended for the sole use of preventing ice dams from forming in inclined roofs with tab shingles, in gutters and downspouts
- This roof de-icing cable is not intended for use as a snow melting system to clear roof of ice and snow
- Approved for metal and plastic gutters
- Complete with clips and spacers
- One year limited warranty
- UL & CSA listed
- 20 Ft.