E-Z Ancor Stud Solver self-drilling drywall anchors are great for hanging almost anything in drywall, even if you hit a stud! A unique piercing tip allows Stud Solver to penetrate wood in case a desired anchor spot happens to fall on top of a wood stud. No pre-drilling is required because Stud Solver drills its own hole. It is the ideal anchor for fastening blinds, curtains, smoke detectors, thermostats, picture frames, mirrors, bathroom accessories, clocks, and much more.
- Medium duty
- Size : 1/2"x1-1/4"
- Up to 50lb load capacity.
- Drills directly into drywall or wood studs.
- Zinc die cast design for maximum durability.
- Starts easier than other self-drilling drywall anchors.
- A superior alternative to traditional plastic plugs and mollies.
- #7 x 1-1/4" sheet metal screw; maximum fixture thickness: 3/4".
- installs quickly and easily with a #2 phillips or cordless screwdriver.
- No pre-drilling required; can accommodate #6-#8 diameter screws of any length.
- Applications: closet organizers, electrical fixtures, curtain rods, hvac fixtures, plumbing fixtures, light shelving and supports, signs.