WeatherPro Ridge Proridge Airfoil designed edge allows smooth airflow over the ridge line maximizing effective ventilation from the attic space while deflecting blowing debris.
- Color: Brown
- Net free venting area of 18.3 sq-in per linear foot/118 sq-cm per linear foot
- Four pieces of WeatherPRO PRORidge vent will ventilate 1000 sq ft of attic space (approx)
- Patended internal weather infiltration protection baffle system
- Roof pitch range 3/12 – 12/12
- Latch connectors on each end, built-in end caps every 3 in/6 cm
- Injection molded from pure, high grade polypropylene with premium UV inhibitor additives
- CSA approved - Plastic type C ridge vent, for installation on roof ridge
- Durability: Engineered to resist denting, peeling, extreme heat and cold impact to -40
Weather Pro’s patented internal baffles deflect water and snow, allowing it to drain harmlessly out the drainage openings. Designed to allow high airflow while providing excellent defense against weather infiltration.