Dupli-Color engine enamel contains ceramic resins for maximum heat dissipation and gloss retention. The resins offer protection from exposure to excessive heat and automotive fluids. Excellent for under the-hood applications, Dupli-Color Engine Enamel will perform to the most rigorous standards of racing, street rod, and vehicle restoration enthusiasts. This durable formula resists temperatures up to 500°F intermittently and produces a superior finish that will not blister, flake, crack or peel.
- Size: 11 Oz
- Color: Gloss Black
- Features EZ touch conical nozzle
- Maximum heat dissipation and high gloss retention
- Ceramic resins resist heat up to 500°F.
- Dry to touch in 30 Minutes / Handle in 1 Hour
- Resistant to oil and other automotive fluids
- Will not blister, flake, crack, or peel
- For Use on engine blocks and engine accessories
- Aerosol can
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.