The Dremel EZ Lock makes accessory changes easy as PULL - TWIST - RELEASE. The one-piece mandrel design simplifies the process of changing cutting wheels and makes it easy to cut through plastic. For use with the EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel.
- Size: 1-1/2".
- Cuts 1/2" thick floor tile.
- Cuts ceramic materials.
- Straight cuts with little dust.
- Easy to assemble.
- Use for cutting floor tile for fixtures.
- Expanding bathroom outlets.
- Do not run in excess of 20,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool or a Heavy-Duty Flex-Shaft Tool unless you use the #221 Foot Speed Control.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.