Steel Demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts with no sparks and cool; burr-free edges. These blades feature Cerment II blend Teeth to deliver up to 3X the life of standard metal cutting carbide blades. With speciliazed unique features such as Laser cut bodies; Anti-vibration technology; Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating; and Triple Chip Grind Tooth Design; Diablos Steel Demon blade series provide unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts.
- Newly formulated type II cermet provides a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and impact resistance
- Triple Chip Grind (TCG) provides less sparks, burr-free finish and longer life
- Newly designed laser-cut anti-vibration stabilizer vents deliver straight and true cuts
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat, gumming and corrosion
- Ideal for use when cutting ferrous metals, such as: steel studs, angle iron, flat bar
- Red saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Ideal For: Tube Steel; Angle Iron; Flat Bar; Structural Steel Shapes; Unistrut; EMT; Steel Studs
- Diameter: 14"
- Teeth: 72 TCG
- Arbor: 1"
- Kerf: .095"
- Plate: .071"
- Hook Angle: 0 degree