The cordless DEWALT DCD920KX 14.4-volt drill/driver can handle a wide range of hole-drilling and screw-driving jobs. This kit comes with two 14.4-volt XRP batteries and a 1-hour charger, as well as a hard-sided kit box for storage and transport.
Power and Performance
An invaluable asset at the jobsite or in the workshop, the DCD920KX drill/driver has a high power, high efficiency motor that delivers 325 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications. Its patented three-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to the task at hand, enabling you to work quickly and efficiently in virtually any building material. It has three variable speed settings--low (0-425 RPM), medium (0-1,200 RPM), and high (0-1,800 RPM).
Comfort and Convenience
Offering excellent balance and control, the DCD920KX has a heavy-duty 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck that helps prevent bits from slipping and falling out and an LED worklight for increased visibility in confined spaces.
- XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck helps prevent bits from slipping and falling out
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 325 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
|# of Speed Settings
|No Load Speed
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 14.4V XRP™ batteries
- Kit Box