High solids, trowel grade, water-based synthetic adhesive developed specifically for installation of prefinished wood flooring. For use on, above or below grade. Allows for normal expansion and contraction of wood floor. Good initial grab and firm-setting. Excellent water resistance. Low VOC, nonflammable and easy water clean-up. Interior use.
- Size: 4 Gallon
- Color: Off White
- Off white wood laminate and parquet floor adhesive
- Bonds to substrates such as subfloor grade plywood and fully cured concrete
- Easy spreading & long workability
- Great early grab, soft set, stronger water resistant bond, freeze thaw stable, non flammable, VOC
- Compliant wood floor adhesive
- High solids formula prevents warping floors
Dap Weldwood Wood Floor Adhesive may be used to install pre-finished wood parquet and laminated wood flooring to substrates such as flooring-grade plywood or particle board, and fully cured concrete. Not recommended for plank flooring or below grade installations.
- Lay out floor covering according to manufacturer’s instructions. Always allow a 1/2” expansion zone around the perimeter of the room and stationary objects for normal wood expansion.
- Apply adhesive with a recommended trowel held at 45° angle. Do no spread more adhesive than can be covered in 20 to 30 minutes. Allow 15 minutes open time before installation. Do not return excess adhesive to the container.
- Finish cut and fit within 45 minutes.
- Press the wood flooring down firmly, or roll the wood floor with a heavy roller if recommended by the wood floor manufacturer. Check the back of parquet periodically to make sure adhesive is transferring properly to wood. If not, apply more adhesive.
- Close floor to general traffic for 24 hours after installation.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65warning.ca.gov