A low-odor, high performance latex masonry waterproofer for interior and exterior, above or below grade applications. This tough, alkali-resistant coating provides excellent waterproofing protection with a decorative finish for all masonry, cinder & concrete block, poured concrete, brick, stucco, basement & retaining walls and foundations. No pre-mixing or pre-wetting is needed. Fast drying with easy soap & water cleanup.Conforms to and passed the performance requirements of TT-P-1411A & TTC-555B. Not designed for use on floors and will not withstand foot traffic.
- Size: 5 Gallon
- Color: White
- Fast drying with easy soap & water cleanup.
- Reduces Radon Gas penetration through concrete block walls.
- Coverage: 100-150 sq. ft. per gallon, depending upon surface.
- High performance masonry waterproofer used for above or below grade applications.
- Alkali-resistant coating provides excellent waterproofing protection with a decorative finish for all masonry, cinder and concrete block, poured concrete, brick, stucco, basement, retaining walls and foundations.
- ast drying, low odor, tintable and easy to clean up.
Stir thoroughly before using. Do not thin or mix with other paints. Apply directly from the pail to dry (for best results) or slightly damp surface. Apply a generous coat, using a nylonbristle brush. Work the paint into the surface making certain to fill all pores and voids. Allow the first coat to dry 12-24 hours before applying the second coat. Two coats are required for best waterproofing perform-ance. Can use brush, roller or sprayer to apply second coat. For severe seepage areas, an additional coat may be required to fill pin holes and pores.
On rough, porous surfaces, up to 100 sq.ft./gal.; moderately porous surfaces, up to 125 sq. ft./ gal.; smooth concrete or previously painted, up to 150 sq. ft./gal.
May be tinted to light shades with alkali-proof universal tinting colors. Use only 25% of color normally recommended. Do not use more than 2 fl. oz. of colorant per gallon. Colors may not exactly match tinting chart.
Most surfaces will be dry to touch in 2-3 hours. Allow to dry 12-24 hours before applying the second coat.