A cement-based, quick set hydraulic cement for concrete and masonry. It is a dry powder mixed with water to putty consistency that sets in 3-5 minutes to stop flowing water or seepage under pressure through holes and cracks, and can even be applied under water. It expands as it sets to provide a permanent, high strength patch. Ideal to repair holes and cracks in concrete and masonry walls, wall-floor joints, swimming pools, water storage tanks, fountains, ponds, and drains. Also for sealing around pipe/conduit or anchor hooks, bolts, metal to concrete.
- Size: 10 Lbs.
- Stops flowing water or seepage under pressure through holes and cracks, and can even be applied under water.
- Expands as it sets to provide a permanent, high strength patch on cracks in concrete, masonry walls, wall-floor joints, swimming pools, water storage tanks, fountains, ponds, and drains.
- Instantly stops flowing water.
- Fast setting and high strength.
- Non-shrinking and permanent.
- Also used for sealing around pipe/conduit or to anchor hooks, bolts, and metal to concrete.
- Ready to mix with water.
- One pound fills a crack 3/4"W x 3/4"D x 2.5' length, or 16.8 cubic inches.
Wearing rubber gloves, form putty into cone shape and hold until begins to warm. Press cone by hand into crack or hole and hold in place without twisting and maintain pressure until hardened within 1-2 minutes. Let patch stand for 4-5 minutes and shave excess with trowel or putty knife until even with surface. Use trowel or putty knife for cracks or larger areas. Keep patched area dampened 15 minutes for proper curing.
Do not use when temperature is below 40°F. or expected within the next 48 hours.
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov