Crow Canyon home brings a beautiful large colander to your kitchenware and serve ware, these classic marbled enamelware is created to last for generations. As durable as it is versatile, enamelware has long been a cook’s favorite in the kitchen. It moves easily from refrigerator to oven and stove top – even to the barbecue or grill. The baked-on porcelain finish makes it easy to clean. Available in bright colors and patterns, enamelware goes from the kitchen to the table, often doubling as serving pieces. Plus, it travels well to potlucks, family gatherings and other outdoor events.
- Size: 11.25" Diameter x 6" Height
- Color: Red Marble
- Material: Enamelware
- Timeless good looks & enduring quality
- Durable enough to use every day
- Two small handles for easy transportation
- Perfect for draining cooked vegetable stock or rinse berries, spinach or beans
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Passes all FDA & California Prop 65 food service requirements
- Not intended for use in the microwave
Care : To keep your enamelware in tiptop shape, don’t use abrasive cleansers or hard water spot removers on the surface.