Bussmann easyID Illuminating LED Blade Fuses are a drop-in replacement for low voltage automotive applications up to 100 amperes, that can benefit from open fuse indication. The LED technology shows immediately that a fuse has opened, making them easy to spot in fuse panels tucked up under a dark dashboard.
Following on the popularity and wide application of ATM fuses for late-model OEM vehicles, the easy ID illuminating ATM fuse line is available in popular ATM amp ratings with packaging that’s designed for easy retail selling.
In-Line Fuse Holders:
Illuminating fuse holders with easy ID use regular ATM blade fuses and feature a red LED that glows when the fuse opens.
Universal Color Coding:
The ATM fuses all use the same universal color-coding as traditional non-illuminating fuses, making it easier to match up an indicating replacement for an open fuse.
- Amperage: 30
- Fuse lights when blown making finding a blown fuse fast & easy
- LED shows fuse has opened
- Universal color coded to easily indicate ampere rating
- Enclosed element protects against shocks and sparks
- Enclosed element is corrosion resistant for longer life
- Meets or exceeds Original Equipment and SAE standards
- 2 per pack